- Keep informed of relevant issues. As a member you have access to the Facebook Members Forum with information about closures, new infrastructure, advocacy issues, meetings, and other items of interest to Brisbane cyclists.
- Meet, chat and network with other Northside cyclists at our monthly meetings.
- Have your say on what Brisbane North BUG should be doing and lobbying for. What affects you on a daily or weekly basis?
- Help give Brisbane North BUG a louder voice in its advocacy efforts. More members make government more interested in listening to us, and members are welcome to help out with our advocacy efforts.
- It’s completely free, so why wouldn’t you?
Find out more about what Brisbane North BUG is and what it does.
How do I join?
- Email us at email@example.com with your name, postcode and email address
- Come along to a meeting and give us your details.
- You might also like to get involved with Brisbane North BUG by:
- Coming along to a meeting,
- Joining the Facebook Members Forum,
- Liking us on Facebook, and/or
- Asking us about (or volunteering to help with) any of the other things we do.
Once a month (usually on a Wednesday night at 7pm) the Brisbane North Bicycle Users Group meets to discuss the ins and outs of cycling on Brisbane’s Northside. Feel free to come along. The next meeting will be held at 7pm Wednesday 22nd June 2017
375 Hamilton Road, Chermside, 4032
Last Update: 28 October 2016